So what does it mean – put the oxygen mask on myself first?
- There’s not enough hours in the day to go work out, or to sit and eat a meal, never mind about taking 30 minutes to myself for a walk!
- I don’t even have time to go to the bathroom in peace!
- The only place I can find peace and quiet is in my bathroom.
- I feed my kids a nutritious breakfast every morning, but I am fueled by coffee and I often forget to eat.
- I’ll sleep when I’m dead.
Do these sound familiar? Do you see yourself in this? If so, let’s talk. My 5 pillar approach to slowly inching your way to putting your self care first will get you well on your way to being the best version of you for the people you love, the community you serve and the world you seek to change.
Schedule your 30 minute no obligation, no strings mental re-O2 session. Self love is not selfish, it is selfless.
Join my team of global health ambassadors
So if you made it here it means you’re intrigued but likely need more information.
How can we work together?
What does that mean?
What kind of work?
I already work full time!
I want to learn more, but feel like I won’t have time!
Isn’t that a pyramid scheme?
All fantastic questions, I would love to answer.
I know that what I do isn’t for everyone. In fact it is not for MOST people I talk to and believe me I talk to a lot of people.
But, the only way to make an EDUCATED guess, is to have a conversation with me, get your questions and concerns answered, and then lets take it from there.